[thelist] MORE - IIS 7 and SQL Server 2008

Todd Richards todd at promisingsites.com
Fri Mar 6 18:10:41 CST 2009

Went through the server logs and saw this for each time I try to access the
site with the database pages:

The Template Persistent Cache initialization failed for Application Pool
'TEST SITE' because of the following error: Could not create a Disk Cache
Sub-directory for the Application Pool. The data may have additional error
codes.
   03000000

Thanks again!

Todd