[thelist] IE7 XP differs from IE7 Vista

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:21:51 CDT 2009

They both use the same internal rendering engine: I imagine your problem has
more to do with different settings on the two browsers — probably just
zoom/font-size changes.
Try hitting Ctrl+0 on both (resets font size to normal), see if anything
changes…

Regards,
Barney Carroll
Web designer & front-end developer