[thelist] Layout issue - PHP and html

Ib K. Jensen ibkjensen at yahoo.dk
Sat Mar 14 06:52:54 CDT 2009

--- Den lør 14/3/09 skrev Jens Brueckmann <jens.brueckmann at gmail.com>:

> ... the images are still not centered.
>
> You have a rule in your Style Sheet which lets elements
> with classname c62r to be floated to the right:
>
> .c50r, .c25r, .c33r, .c38r, .c66r, .c75r, .c62r {
> float : right; margin-left : -5px; }
>
> If you let .c62r to be floated left, the images are
> centered.

Then I just have to replace r with l, then it's centered.

I'm not sure in which Style Sheet you looked, but above or under the mentioned rules there should be a ruleset like the one your referring to just saying .c50l, which floats to the left.

      Find din nye laptop på kelkoo.dk. Se de gode tilbud her - http://dk.yahoo.com/r/pat/mm