[thelist] BROWSER ISSUES

Alexander Freiria xandercoded at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:48:51 CDT 2009

I am using a CSS framework http://960.gs/ to assist me wit the layout and
positioning of my divs. I do know that my center "content_mid" div doesn't
have any content inside it. does that meant that the rendering engines will
not read the corresponding CSS if there is no content? In other words, if no
content inside of a div that is referencing a class, then do not read and
apply that class???