[thelist] UNC college student in need of insight from the webdeveloper community

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Fri Mar 20 13:44:27 CDT 2009

I have to say I am a little offended to be asked to do this, when this is
clearly not the intent of this list and I feel like we are being taken
advantage of. Harumphh.
Having said that, I feel this product is totally unnecessary since there are
other sites that do custom surveys for free and are easy to use.
And next time, I will refuse to participate.
Just my 2 cents.

Nan