[thelist] Snapfish API (or lack thereof)

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Tue Mar 24 15:54:28 CDT 2009

Hi Fred,

You could screen scrape the images out of snapfish, but I would have to
spend more time looking into this to see if you could automate the process
in terms of grabbing the photos in someone's account automatically, which is
probably want.

I went to my snapfish account, navigated to two consecutive photos and then
right clicked on each to view them:
http://images2d.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp53678%3Enu%3D3285%3E%3A3%3A%3E849
%3EWSNRCG%3D323979563379%3Anu0mrj
http://images2c.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp53645%3Enu%3D3285%3E%3A3%3A%3E849
%3EWSNRCG%3D3239795637%3C%3B%3Cnu0mrj

So you could use these links on a web page. I could NOT copy and paste the
URL of the snapfish page this photo is showing on because you get redirected
to the log in page.

If you could figure out in these links above which part of the link is the
account number of the user and what the sequential group of numbers or
letters for all the photos in an album, you could probably grab all the
photos.

Cheers,
Nan