[thelist] What's a Programmer To Do?

Olivier Percebois-Garve percebois at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:09:18 CDT 2009

Fred,

I hope I did not pollute your thread too much with my jaxer apology.

phpquery is not server-side js, its server side DOM manipulation using PHP.
So its PHP.
jQuery is mentioned as it tries to port its selector API and chaining
philosophy to PHP.

I am not sure it is stable and still maintained.

Olivier