[thelist] JS library recommendation

Ben Dyer radicalbender at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 14:15:03 CDT 2009

All the things you listed can easily be accomplished by most JS libraries,
but I like jQuery because it's well-documented, well-supported, there's a
large community you can go to for help, and there are many, many add-ons
that do common functions. It's also extremely popular, so it's not going
anywhere either. I've standardized on jQuery and have not looked back.

--Ben