[thelist] What's a Programmer To Do?

Roel Mulder roel.mulder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:47:00 CDT 2009

MODx is sweet indeed. However, 'users' tend to get confused by the
many options that can be set in configuring content. So for
non-techies to maintain the content can be quite a task... thus you'll
end up offering support to the content managers. (Unless I had the
luck of ending up with the nitwits).
My € 0,02 in this thread.