[thelist] Bilingual Website

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 20:28:56 CDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Peter Abramowicz <pabramow at web.net> wrote:

> I am wondering if anyone has any idea where I could find some fairly
> straight forward suggestions/recommendations for building a bilingual
> website.
> The search I did on the topic so far yielded fairly technical articles
> on Information Architecture, which is OK but I would prefer something
> less challenging to read.

Googling "building a bilingual website" turned up a certain amount of
dross, but some reasonably generic stuff on the first page. Certainly
I didn't see anything about IA, so...

Can you be more specific about what you're looking for?

If it's nuts'n'bolts implementation details I would specify your preferred
platform(s) at least...

Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com