[thelist] Blog or bulletin board for writers

lisa at allspunup.com lisa at allspunup.com
Sat Apr 4 04:08:50 CDT 2009

Hi,
   I have been asked to make a members only section for a writer's group with 60 members. My experience is limited so I decided to use Wordpress. Phpbb seems better suited for letting the various writers post poems or novel chapters, etc and have organised feedback. The security issues have held me off though. Is it reasonable to use Wordpress for this sort of function?  I found some interesting themes and plugins that might make is plausable.
   Am I missing something rather obvious?  I'm using linux.
Lisa
Lisa at allspunup