[thelist] Bilingual Website

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 07:59:23 CDT 2009

Well here's a point (and maybe not as obvious as it seems): make language
selection a highly visible component of the site furniture but DON'T make it
a navigation decision: there's nothing worse than "select your language to
enter the site".

Regards,
Barney Carroll
Web designer & front-end developer