[thelist] Basic e-commerce

Kevin Timmins kipper_timmins at live.co.uk
Mon Apr 6 13:04:37 CDT 2009

Jack, thanks for that link, that's really handy to know :)

Nan, thanks for the class, its long but it looks to make sense from a quick
glance, I'll go through it in detail at a later stage. cheers

Martin, Well at the moment only the absolute basics, from there then i can
expand my knowledge base even further. On a general economics front i am
only just really understanding what is going on especially with the
recession, gotta learn somewhere eh :P

Thanks for all the info so far folks, this is really useful to expose myself
to.
cheers,
kevin