[thelist] UI libraries

Eduardo Kienetz eduardok at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:07:53 CDT 2009

Guys, Google has told me about nice UI libraries available for web
development. Now I'd like comments from those who might already have
gone through choosing one of them.
I'm interested strictly in open-source ones, that permit me selling
the software without infringing copyright (LGPL, BSD, or similar). If
they require making changes to the library available, that would be
fine.
So far I'm inclined to use YahooUI because it seems to be the most
complete one (bigger user base, documentation, etc).
The corresponding library from Google would be Google Gadgets
(http://code.google.com/apis/gadgets/docs/ui.html), right? It seems to
me that the license for this one doesn't allow me making commercial
use of it. Am I right?
Is there really anything else considerable? What are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

--
Eduardo Bacchi Kienetz