[thelist] basic Joomla question

Manfred manfred at manfredk.com
Fri May 1 11:49:47 CDT 2009

The Joomla Extension Directory has several Banner Modules you could use
or customize I have used some myself and they are all easy to install
Just look out for the Version number.
The Banner Extensions are here
<http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/search/1/banners/>

--

*mkwebs*
websites, web design, hosting, e mail setups, extensions integration,