[thelist] site review

Will willthemoor at gmail.com
Tue May 5 15:27:30 CDT 2009

Nice work!

I'm not so into the navigation headers looking the same as the
"active" page link. I kept getting confused. Also, they should
probably be actual header elements, not empty list elements.
Similarly, that same blue is used for page headers sometimes and I
kept thinking they were links.

Also, when you click a  nav header, I think there should be a landing page.

actually, the more I play with it, the more I'm wondering if there
isn't something just screwy with the nav js. It was all opened when I
got there. I didn't realize it was supposed to open and close until a
few clicks in. I'm on FF3, OSX. I kept getting to pages where
everything was open, even after the show/hide started to kick. maybe
yer working on it right now. :)

The h1 for the site should probably be done via image replacement and
also be a link to the site homepage.

That's all I got. Great looking site.

Will