[thelist] site check please

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Fri May 8 15:37:33 CDT 2009

Something that confused me is that the 'tag clouds' aren't links,
neither are they terribly informative. The issue being that the site
navigation also consists simply of floating words – there is no strong
visual distinction between these two things that (I imagine) need it
if the user is to get anything out of the site.

Regards,
Barney Carroll
Web designer & front-end developer

web: www.clickwork.net