[thelist] PHP/HTML graphs and loops

Will willthemoor at gmail.com
Tue May 19 10:53:40 CDT 2009

If you're just get started with $_GET and loops and the image.php file
isn't something you wrote I'd suggest trying the $_GET and loop stuff
on a new file called test.php that just loops over text and removing
the calls from the img tag (just dump the output to the page). Once
you're sure you 'get' (sorry) how $_GET and loops work, apply what you
sussed out to image.php. You could spend an awful amount of time
building problems that don't exist.