[thelist] godaddy's business solutions

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Thu May 28 10:14:54 CDT 2009

I have no experience with godaddy other than as a domain registrar.
This morning I was approached by someone who was painted this picture
(recommendation) of using godaddy hosting and their deluxe package as a
solution for their website.  I will take a look at their packages
later.  In the meantime, the person who asked is interested in a forum
or msg board, slideshow, perhaps a blog and a mini-store (she sells her
book, maybe some other stuff.

Me - I'm uncomfortable with hosted, packages solutions in general, am
wondering about flexibility,  SSH access (I will check), etc.  Feedback
anyone?  -Bob