[thelist] how do you manage/respond?

Todd Richards todd at promisingsites.com
Mon Jun 1 08:38:32 CDT 2009

Hi Joel -

Thank YOU for explaining what I thought you meant.  You are doing what I
should/could/would - bottom line NEED to do.  It's funny, my "real" day job
teaches their attorney members to work ON their business, not in it.  I am
finally getting things straight in my head to start using subs on a more
routine basis to a) do the things that I'm not properly skilled to do (which
saves precious time and produces better product), and b) do things that I
can't do in a timely fashion to properly service my clients.  I just haven't
gotten that "go to" group of subs yet, but am slowly working on it.  In the
meantime, I'm pulling the all-nighters...  :(

Your email also reminds me to schedule wisely so that I don't end up in that
position to begin with.  Everything I'm doing in my business I'm doing
because - right or wrong - I listened and watched how others did it.  I
expect to learn something every day, and I will definitely be taking several
things away from this thread.

Let me know when you'll be teaching in my area...  ;)

Todd