[thelist] Cheap Software

Sales @ Lycosa sales at lycosa.co.uk
Wed Jul 8 13:56:42 CDT 2009

Nice investigation, Phil. I hadn't got that far yet, so thanks for that.

> Their FAQ also mentions that their e-mail is often classified as junk by
Yahoo and MSN.  Kinda strange for a Microsoft Gold Partner.  Hmmm.

Precisely my thoughts. I tried to find a list of certified Adobe partners,
but I couldn't find one. If anyone knows of this list, I would be interested
to see it.

>Please let us know if you get burned or not, so there'll be at least one
review.

Hey thanks...

>From the information you have gathered, I suspect this site could easily be
a front for fraud and identity theft, so I am going to contact Adobe and see
what they have to say on the matter.

Phil