[thelist] Server hacked?

Daniel Burke dan.p.burke at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 09:59:05 CDT 2009

It's not the language I was slamming, but a large portion of it's users.

It tries to cater to the lowest common denominator. The lowest common
denominator shouldn't be writing financial applications that are
accessible on the web.

I'm not saying get rid of PHP, just that if someone has PHP as the
only language on their resume, then you should think twice before
asking them to write a payment system. And I have seen a lot of code
written by these people. Examples feature regularly on thedailywtf.com