[thelist] MOSS 2007 Configuration Problem

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Tue Aug 18 17:52:59 CDT 2009

j s wrote:
> Anyone out there good with setup of MOSS 2007?  I'm getting an error - that I can't track down an answer for.  "Cannot connect to the configuration database."

Make sure your Domain Admin is a SQL Administrator. Only "local" admins
are setup to be SQL Admins by default.

--
Anthony Baratta

There are all kinds of interesting questions that come from a knowledge
of science, which only adds to the excitement and mystery and awe of a
flower. It only adds. I don’t understand how it subtracts.
— Richard Feynman