[thelist] seeking comments and feedback on ejunkie for a non-list friend

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Wed Aug 19 14:27:57 CDT 2009

Musician friend of mine really likes BandCamp. It seems like a very
cool website and business model and very much focused on music. I
don't know if they support download purchase of non-audio files but it
would probably be worth shooting them an email, they seem like the
sort that would ponder the best way to help your friend out.

Cheers,
Judah