[thelist] ...try again

Mohan Arun L marun2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 06:24:38 CDT 2009

The code works great as long as I'm calling a script on my domain, but fails
when I try to call the script from one of our other domains.
So now I'm shifting gears into looking for a cURL alternative.
John

You can try Mixendo XHR which is here (they have a working demo of cross
domain scripting)

http://dev.mixendo.com/wiki/Mixendo_XHR?gclid=CNDri5CL85kCFcQtpAodZ1GRQw

   - a light-weight JS library that, once included, let you use your
   XMLHttpRequest object as always - but cross-domain enabled!
   - supports all length of URLs, and HTTP modes, so that you can do POST
   and GET without worry
   - supports cookies

Cross domain ajax using php:
http://ajaxpatterns.org/Cross-Domain_Proxy