[thelist] Javascript array weirdness

Chrome admin at chrome.me.uk
Fri Aug 28 03:53:36 CDT 2009

> got
> > > the
> =
> > > 'Test';

> > > array
>

> Try declaring a local Object, rather than a local Array, and test with
> that. It looks as though your Array iterator implementation could be
> intentionally ignoring properties with non-integer keys...?
>

> Jason

Hi Jason

Thanks for the advice...I tried alert()ing the length of the array which was
0... Also I tried dumping the array prior to the iterator having a go...
Completely blank

Thanks for the suggestion; I'm going to try that and a few other things
today... I'll post to the list when I figure out what's going on!

Cheers!

Dan