[thelist] Amazon S3 for serving video: restricting permissions

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 17:17:32 CDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 2:55 PM, Joel Canfield<joel at bizba6.com> wrote:

> well, my answer is, the server Crystal Tech has me on is PHP4.
>
> <huge angry rant which you've already heard before>

Dude, life's too short -- why don't you lease a server from someplace
like RackSpace and, if you're not inclined, put someone on retainer
to handle installing/maintaining PHP, etc.?

Having to depend on someone who does not see her or his interests
as being aligned with yours is not good for you or your business.

Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
twitter: @hassan