[thelist] Data capture in Drupal...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 04:47:43 CDT 2009

Well, that's my day sorted then...
I'm off to do some reading..!

Thanks!!!

--
"The only people who don't make mistakes are those who don't do anything"

Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Give a man a religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish.
Anon

`We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.`
Kurt Vonnegut

`When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others
to laugh at him.`
Thomas Szasz