[thelist] How to check if a domain has hosting

Krystian - Sunlust sunlust at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 13:43:03 CDT 2009

Theyre saying that there's no hosting account associated to that domain.
DNS record would change the address in the address bar (I think).

Usually I'd say "okay, there's not".

But if I'm on that website and I hover the links, some of them point
to the domain yyy.com (the one the domain should be pointing to as
redirected) and some of them point to xxx.com (the domain that shows
in the address bar as current).

When I click google toolbar's Show cached version it shows the yyy.com.

But when I type the yyy.com domain all the link on the page point to it.

Regards,

--
Krystian Szastok
Affordable, Freelance Web Designer in Eastbourne, East Sussex: