[thelist] jquery content slider widget

John Corry jcorry.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 15:31:37 CDT 2009

http://bwcfla.com/partners.php#
We have this little jquery slider widget displayed on some tabs on this
site.

The 'partners' slider works perfect. One of the HTML/designer staff tried
extending it to a third tab for 'testimonials'. She duplicated the HTML
structure from the 2nd tab (looks right to me) but then didn't know what to
do with the javascript.

I looked at it and figured it would be as easy as adding the div that
contains the slider list to my jQuery selector.

But, that didn't work...

How come?

Anyone care to take a look in Firebug and help me figure out why they aren't
working on the testimonials tab?

--
John Corry
PHP developer - 3by400, Inc