[thelist] CMS Recommendations

Todd Richards todd at promisingsites.com
Mon Sep 21 10:49:55 CDT 2009

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.  I appreciate the personal
recommendations.  And yes, I will look at Drupal again Fred!  :)

By the way, has anyone used, or have feelings about ExpressionEngine?  No,
not free but very reasonable.  And they supposedly can do what I'm after.
I've read good things about them but haven't talked with anyone personally
about it.  And I haven't had time to personally download and set up...

Todd