[thelist] Amazon S3 secure video tutorial

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Tue Oct 6 17:05:33 CDT 2009

On 4 Oct 2009 at 16:22, Joel Canfield wrote:
[...]
> I wrote up a moderately annotated tutorial here:
> http://72.9.251.146/~bizbacom/code/secure_s3.php
[...]

boy, joel, this would make a swell article for the evolt.org web-o-
tron site, doncha think? i may not need it today, but in the far
flung future of the interwebs (Thursday or March) i could be in
sudden and dire need of such knowledge and trawling the archives
ain't my idea of panic-stricken last minute fun... but if you put it
on the evolt.org web-o-tron pages, i can find it later with a simple
easy grandparent-friendly search...

i'm just sayin'...