[thelist] Question about ajax loaded pages, and the parent javascripts...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 09:38:48 CDT 2009

I'm creating an ajax heavy site.
I've got a main page layout with lots of divs
header
menu
mainbody
footer
etc etc...

Within the body, I'm listing search results, and each each result is a
loaded instance of another file.
I want to use this for each search result:
http://www.netzgesta.de/instant/

I've included the script file in the MAin layout structure as loading
each time in the picture div is too slow.
The reason I'm loading the pic in a seperate div/page is cause
eventually, I will use multiple images down the line..

My div heirachry is this:
mainbody DIV
> main area container DIV
>> search result DIV
>>> image DIV
each div loads it's own php page.

anyhoo...
basically, the class I'm asigning to the image in the final div, does
not pick up the javascript inclided in the main page layout.

Anyone know why that might be?

Peace and love..
Tris...

--

"The only people who don't make mistakes are those who don't do anything"

Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Give a man a religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish.
Anon

`We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.`
Kurt Vonnegut

`When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others
to laugh at him.`
Thomas Szasz