[thelist] PayPal buttons inactive after 'continue shopping'

ivo cervantes_vive at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 7 09:27:49 CST 2009

Was just giving it a look. The 'Continue Shopping' button triggers this JS onclick

continueShopping('http://www.commonsenseentrepreneur.com/ce/',noWinAlert,closeWinAlert);

which attempts to set the location of the parent window

parentWin.location.href = shoppingURL;

and throws an exception that kills the page.

Seems WebKit throws this error if the parent window is HTTP and the child window is HTTPS. If both are the same then I dont see the issue.

Hope this helps.

- Ivo