[thelist] Is something happening with "The List"?

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 06:25:03 CST 2009

As far as I'm aware this has been happening intermittently since day one on
thelist, but as it happens the way gmail threads conversations means that my
delayed messages get retroactively fitted in to the conversation as and when
they are eventually distributed based on the outgoing timestamp: I will see
a thread develop without me and then a couple of hours or days later I see
the email I sent a few minutes after receiving the original post appear
second in the thread — so all in all I'm not too good at gauging exactly
what's happened in retrospect.

All in all this doesn't bother me too much and happens too rarely for it to
make completely irrelevant to the community (right, guys? …right?:)…

Regards,
Barney Carroll

barney.carroll at gmail.com
07594 506 381