[thelist] To have an SSL Certificate or Not?

Barney Carroll barney.carroll at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 07:11:29 CST 2009

Internet shopping is so ubiquitous, and https is never something I check
for, except, as Fred says, when I'm handing over sensitive data, at which
point I want to know who's getting it and make sure that they are getting it
exclusively. Having PayPal and Moneybookers takes all that out of your
hands, and you've effectively outsourced your security and trust concerns to
them (no bad thing).

Regards,
Barney Carroll

barney.carroll at gmail.com