[thelist] Hosting?

Joel Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Fri Dec 4 11:39:47 CST 2009

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 9:30 AM, Luther, Ron <Ron.Luther at hp.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I know, another dang "I need to change hosts - who should I go with"
> thread.

http://Charlottezweb.com/

Jason Saunders is a demigod of customer service. I know you've been
subjected to my horrific rants against A Certain Company, and you, Cap'n
Ron, know how difficult I can be, more than most know it.

Jason goes beyond what *I* expect. Every single interaction has impressed me
by being above and beyond my wildly unreasonable expectations.

For under five bucks a month for the starter account. Fifteen a month for
the big big account. Or, tell him what you want for a totally custom
account, and he'll make it happen.

Oh, yeah; solid machines running Apache, good access by whatever method you
like to all the cool tools. Uptime, load, etc. tech specs on each box in
real time, if you wanna look at 'em. Noticeably faster file transfers. An
affiliate program (um, my name is spelled "Joel D Canfield" but if you even
mention my first name he knows who I am, thank you very much.)

Yeah, I'll make fifty cents if you mention my name. But I'd probably pay you
fifty cents to give Charlottezweb a try because I have finally found hosting
that flips my switches and trips my triggers like nobody's business. In
fact, Ron, if you try Charlottezweb and Jason doesn't make you thrilled,
I'll cover the $4.99 the first month will cost you. Yeah; pretty sure my
money's safe.

joel