[thelist] Hosting?

Meshack meshack at hrts.org
Fri Dec 4 13:45:32 CST 2009

Starting with CHEAP... 7 bucks a month isn't cheap for me, it all adds up
when you pay for hosting on a number of websites. I've been EXTREMELY happy
with NameCheap (http://www.namecheap.com?aff=2892). Their lowest PHP/MySQL
package is $2.91/mo. It's not the easiest to set up in the world, but it's
not hard either if you've done this before. I actually prefer them as a
domain registrar, but I use them to host my personal site which doesn't have
a lot of traffic or server demands either. My $.02.

-Meshack