[thelist] Hosting?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Dec 4 14:32:47 CST 2009

Krystian Szastok noted:

>>You didn't specify what country you wish to be hosted in.

Hi Krystian,

I thought the whole point of this web-thingie was that I didn't have to care about country of location!

;-)

(I don't usually need real-time phone support.)

My first host was physically located in Australia.  When Telstra (ick) bought them out I switched to a host in the US (Milwaukee, Wisconsin).

But yes, you are correct, some folks may care where the host is located if they need either physical server access or better phone support.

Cheers,
RonL.