[thelist] Source Control

Robert Lee rob at rob-n-steph.net
Fri Dec 18 13:09:51 CST 2009

Good points.

I was referring to hosted services as an alternative to local only "one
machine" repositories, but yes I'd treat them like any other shared hosting
environment from a security and performance sense.

For my own work I have a dedicated server with SVN, and I don't think I'd
want to move the amount of stuff that I have in it through a hosted
solution.

-Rob