[thelist] Install IE6 for testing

ivo cervantes_vive at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 12:05:55 CST 2009

Hey all,

How do I create a VirtualPC image that uses IE6?

I have been using VirtualPC using the images provided by MS for testing. The big hassle is that I have to reinstall & reconfigure the MS provided images every few months. I use a lot of tools for debugging & testing purposes so going thru the whole recipe to configure the image every few months is a real pain.

I have Windows XP disks sitting around that I can use to install a fresh image but how do I get IE6?

Thanks,

- Ivo