[thelist] Google Maps in Safari4/MacOSX

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Tue Dec 22 14:07:33 CST 2009

On 22 Dec 2009 at 8:57, Hassan Schroeder wrote:

> > there is a page with a Google Map on it that just will not render in
> > Safari 4 on the Mac (Leopard)...
>
> > http://blog.adrianroselli.com/2009/10/reminder-see-me-speak-tues-nov-
> > 3.html
> > the embedded map doesn't render (safari4/mac)...
>
> FWIW, it renders fine on Safari 4.0.4 on Snow Leopard (10.6.2)

apparently you are more fortunate than i, or my testing machine, or
my client...

neither of us has Snow Leopard, so i cannot test on that... i did see
rumblings that snow leopard and safari were a pair that caused other
developers issues with the Google Maps API, but not with the
traditional iframe approach...

bugger.