[thelist] common disk space limits

Joel Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Tue Jan 26 16:03:23 CST 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Paul Bennett <Paul.Bennett at mch.govt.nz>wrote:

> I will _literally_ do a happy dance when I no longer have to use Outlook
> anymore. After 5 years I hate it more each day.

Though I dance like an epileptic rhino, I did indeed do a little shuffle
when Best Beloved and I both killed  it off that one happy day . . .

Massive Gmail fan (who needs to get Thunderbird installed and configged to
love my Gmail)

Oh; if you wanna use Gmail with your own domain, buying domain names at
domainsite.com gives you that free instead of $50/year. mail.bizba6.com is a
Gmail account, f'rinstance.

joel