[thelist] How do I SELECT for the following...

Trav rabbit_fufu at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 6 06:58:01 CST 2010

Thanks Sarah,
I'll do some more research into nested sets, to see if they would be appropriate in my case.  It sounds like I am in a situation where I either have to change the datastructure to nested sets, or change the database engine, as the parent->child model seems pretty cumbersome in mysql.
Thanks again everyone,
trav