[thelist] Focus behaviour in browsers

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Tue Feb 9 08:54:36 CST 2010

this is a neat idea and implementation... it's simple and it makes
sense... and i do prefer how it works in IE (with the click sticking
the footnote)... sadly, based on experience i suspect you may need to
rely on script to get that click-stick to work in the other
browsers...

this may not be a big deal since you aren't hobbling any features,
and it still works well with keyboard navigation... you just want to
extend that to the mouse...

also, appending the anchor to the URL
(http://barneycarroll.com/#footnote0) doesn't make the footnote load
as visible for me in IE8...