[thelist] Invalid Token

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Wed Mar 3 14:08:38 CST 2010

Ring a bell?

I have a Joomla/Virtuemart website (J1.5.11 and VM1.1.4).  I have gotten
a couple complaints of Invalid Token, a blank screen, which folks get.

1- They register
2 - Check email and click the activation link
3 - They select to login
4 -  Invalid Token with a blank screen
5 - The complaints are not totally clear here, but I believe that either
if they reload the page all is well and they are actually logged on or
perhaps they hit browser back and they are logged in.

I have tried to reproduce the problem with various browsers and OS's, no
luck.  There are lots of google results, the first I tried actually
caused Invalid Token.  Any suggestions before I exhaust google?

-Bob