[thelist] browser check: http://TheMiracleMorning.com/

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Mar 8 16:07:24 CST 2010

Joel D Canfield asked:

>>Ron, could you check it now?

Hi Joel,

No problem!  (Caught me just before my break.  I have a goofy 'split shift' kind of dealio on Mondays.  I'll be back later this evening.)

I still see the same thing in IE6.0 ... I see the top banner and the 'right' column with the "TMM Community" header ... then I scroll down roughly 2.5 screen heights before I see the 'left' column with "The Book" and the 'center' column with the "14 Day Challenge".  Looks like the 'center' column is about 1 screen height taller than the 'left' column for me if I scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.

Same issue with {Contact}, {Store}, and {Success Stories} pages.  Didnae check t'others.

I have no horizontal scroll bar.  Hmmm.  But I don't see any 'red arrow' anywhere either.

Oh, this bit is probably important ... looks like I have my screen resolution set at a paltry 1024 by 728.  <shrug />

Sorry,
Ron

[Yeah - I have a 19" monitor connected to the docking station, but when I'm not here it's just a 15" notebook screen - so that's the resolution I'm running.]