[thelist] Extract Data from MP3 in Classic ASP

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 04:39:10 CST 2010

I do not program in ASP. Not in any flavor. But I inherited a simple
site with a few ASP scripts that are easy to understand. Now they want
me to extract embedded images from MP3 files and display them on the
site. A reasonable request. I think that getID3() does this in PHP but
I can't find such a tool for ASP. The server doesn't support PHP nor
does the client want to change servers. I *believe* it's classic ASP,
although I'm not even sure how to tell.

Any ideas? I googled around but nothing came up for me. :(

Thanks.