[thelist] php output question

Meredith Tupper meredith at pintsize.com
Sat Mar 13 20:53:21 CST 2010

I have a line of php code which prints out a series of linked
titles, but when it displays, they all run together, so I'd like to
add something to break them up.

Here's the code:

echo substr(strip_tags($show_res['post_content']),0,350); ?> </a>

And I'd like to add "&nbsp;&nbsp;|&nbsp;&nbsp;" or something similar
as a divider between links.  Can I safely use the pipe?  How do I
add this to the code?

Thanks for any mercy shown to this php noob.

--
PintSize Graphics & Web Hosting, Inc.
http://www.pintsize.com
meredith at pintsize.com

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
This electronic message contains information which may be privileged
and/or confidential. This information is intended for the exclusive
use of the individual(s), entity, or persons named or indicated
above. Any unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of any parts of the contents of this message/information is
strictly prohibited by federal law. Any attempts to intercept this
message are in violation of Title 18 U.S.C. 2511(1) of the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA). All violators are
subject to fines, imprisonment or civil damages, or both.