[thelist] Gallery3 - Using SQL queries

Todd Richards todd at promisingsites.com
Sat Mar 20 14:55:47 CDT 2010

Hi Anthony -

Thanks for your response.  What I am looking at is how to do a "previous"
and "next" link on the page with the image.  I'm getting the image ok but
I'm not really super sure how to say to the database "from the images in
this album, get the next image in the table" (or previous image).

Does that make sense?

Todd